Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hands on


It's amazing what you can do with a telescopic lens from a distance of 20 metres!

I took this photo during Simon Hughes speech launching his re-election campaign in conference this morning. It belongs to a certain blogger.

First person to identify the owner gets a prize, (something cheap and worthless so you won't bother to claim it). (The owner of the hand is excluded from this competition - so is Rob Fenwick who looked over my shoulder as I wrote this).

I could make some comment about going off to check each other's rings, but I won't.

I'm off now to do some videoing around conference to catch unsuspecting reps on tape.

3 comments:

Alex Wilcock said...

It's Stephen Tall, isn't it?

Though I have absolutely no interest in looking closely at him, no sirree. Just like everyone else doesn't.

Jonathan Wallace said...

Alex

You can claim your prize - a signed copy of the Tax Focus. It's in the recycling bin in the East Bar.

Alex Wilcock said...

Generous as ever, Jonathan ;-)