Monday, February 24, 2014

Photos from Saturday's action day



On Saturday we had our latest Blaydon and Gateshead action day, this time in Whickham, Dunston and Lobley Hill. 24 people joined in. HQ for the day was Whickham Church Hall (see photo above - lunch time at HQ).



We were joined by Angelika Schneider, our prospective European candidate (2nd from right in the photo above).



I provided the lunchtime cake (homemade of course!)



I spent the morning delivering in Dunston but after lunch I headed down to Lobley Hill and Bensham ward with Angelika, our prospective council candidate Dave Fawcett, Susan Craig, (Councillor for Low Fell who cut her political teeth in Lobley Hill and Bensham ward in 2006 when she cut Labour's lead to less than 100 votes) and Owen Temple, number two on our Euro list, for some photos and campaigning. When I got back to HQ, I was just in time to be given the last bundle of leaflets for Whickham North ward. Delivery was completed by 4pm.

No comments: