Monday, February 02, 2009

Caught in the snow

We are currently stuck in slow moving traffic heading towards Newcastle. The tailback of traffic was almost up to Sunniside. I'm not sure if this can be blamed on the snow but nevertheless, snow is what we have. And for once, we seem to be less affected than other parts of the country, especially London and the South East, which is where I am heading to. I got text messages from London last night telling me how bad the snow was. At that time we had barely had a sprinkling up here in the North East. And the media this morning is stuffed full of snow stories, no doubt inspired by journalists and editors who had to travel through the stuff to get to work.

Hopefully, the trains to London are not too disrupted. But I'll believe that when I see it.

---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: