Friday, February 16, 2007

Today, Lib Dem Blogs, tomorrow, the North East!

A few weeks ago our North East regional morning newspaper, The Journal, announced they were setting up what is effectively a blogs aggregator of people in the region and invited bloggers both current and prospective to be included. So I sent off an email. The editor has just sent me this message:

We're hoping to roll our Journal Blog Central in the next couple of weeks. I've been meeting most people interested in taking part, ostensibly just to make sure that they are who they say they are! I think we can probably dispense with that in your case.

I've given everyone a guide to blogging, which again is probably superfluous to you, but could you have a little look at it, particularly number 6 (our rules!).

If you still want your blog to be hosted on Journal Blog Central, let me know and we'll get it up once it's running.

So I've sent off another email to formally sign up.

This should be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I dream the collection should acquire more info then it has.