Monday, September 07, 2009

Vince Cable to do conference photo op

The final piece is in the conference photo op jigsaw. Vince Cable will be doing one of 6 that I am putting on at Lib Dem conference in Bournemouth. I will post up the list soon. I can't at this precise moment do so as I am sitting in the Moti Jheel in Whickham waiting to collect my takeaway (it's David's birthday so we are taking a break from homegrown food.) As I don't have the list of photo ops on me you will have to wait.

The Vince event is open invite for all those attending conference.

In the meantime, I have just returned from doing a leaflet delivery in Newcastle North. One hell of a delivery patch as well. Massive posh houses with drives as long as the A1 covered in range rovers and BMW 4 wheel drives. The leaflet is about Nick Clegg coming to Newcastle on Thursday. Having delivered 200 I have now worked up quite an appetite!

---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: