Monday, July 05, 2010

PCA reception with Nick

I have just left the Lib Dem Parliamentary Candidates Association reception in Parliament and am heading back to the flat. Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg was the main speaker. Other speakers included Simon Hughes, Baroness Ross Scott, my former boss Chris Fox and Norman Lamb. I was there to do the photos which will be available for Lib Dem use shortly.

I head home to Gateshead quite early tomorrow morning. I could have done with getting a later train. I am rather tired after having been woken at 5am this morning by our cat and a fox having a noisy scrap in our back garden. It was ages before I got back to sleep. I also have a meeting at 3pm tomorrow so even if I wanted to lie in, the choice is not available.

---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: