Thursday, September 18, 2008

At last I am heading home

I am now on the train to Newcastle, heading north for council this afternoon and then a bit of time at home. Our new councillor, John McClurey, who won the Whickham South and Sunniside byelection, will be introduced to the council. Since the last council meeting was in July, I have not been able to sample Labour views, opinions and state of mind in Gateshead for a few weeks. It will be interesting to see what state they are in.

I am planning a weekend of crop harvesting (ie digging up my potatoes) and food foraging (picking various fruits, nuts and berries) for jam making. I also have photos from conference to sort out so Facebook friends who were in Bournemouth had better watch out! And I want to play around with my new Flickr site as well.


---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: