Thursday, September 04, 2008

Conference photo ops

For those Lib Dems attending conference in Bournemouth at the end of next week, you may or may not be interested to know that I am running the members' photo ops again. If you are on the party's daily bulletin email list, you would have received a flyer tonight about the photo ops.

This conference, I've lined up Steve Webb, Vince Cable, Sarah Teather and Nick Clegg (the latter is by invite only). But in a change to previous years, I am also putting on a session for people to have their portrait photos taken. I have seen some portrait photos used by members before and let's just say, some of them needed improving!

---
Sent via BlackBerry

1 comment:

Steph Ashley said...

I am very interested to learn this, and by proxy to learn that I must be missing from that particular email list as the last thing I received was something about the Reform Commission. Hmmm.

I'd love to know the times and places of these sessions, to see if I can fit them around everything else I have penned in to do. If you don't want to post them here, could you kindly let me know by that most expedient of modern communication methods, the facebook message? I believe that is you I have just added, unless there is another Jonathan Wallace out there with 46 Lib Dem friends in common with me!