Friday, March 07, 2008

Lots of Virgin bodies

I am on the train now, heading to Liverpool for the March Lib Dem jamboree. I'm really looking forward to the late nights, the fatty full cooked hotel breakfasts, the crush to get served at the bar and the delights of the sing-song Saturday night in the glee club.

The train we are on is courtesy of Virgin. Travelling to conference is one of those unmissable delights. Packed in, all those heaving Virgin bodies filling every nook and cranny of the carriage. To get to the buffet car, you have to endure a human obstacle course. I eventually made it and made the return to my seat as well.

Having just munched through a pack of Walkers cheese and onion crisps, I discovered a note on the back of the pack. It tells me it created 106g of carbon to produce a mere 50g of crisps. I think I am going to add crisps to the list of things not to eat! Fortunately I rarely eat the things anyway.


---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: