Monday, April 06, 2009

Weekend round up

Quite what possessed me to get the 7am train this morning to London is beyond me, but at least National Express has been kind enough to avoid cancelling the service. Whether or not they cancel the 7.40am, their favourite candidate for the chop, is something I don't know.

Anyway, seeds was the theme for my weekend. We must have planted thousands on the allotment. Peas, beans, chard, parsnips, courgettes, carrots, leeks, you name it, we probably planted it! And three videos made as well, about the allotment and wild food foraging and cooking.

Screw up of the weekend was to forget to go to the Saltwell Park Fair, despite its being in my diary. But at least I got my weekend allocation of focus newsletters delivered.

Anyway, we have just passed York. Next stop is Kings Cross. Wake me up when we arrive.

---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: