Sunday, July 08, 2007

Labour's Mugabe style tactics

I got back home from Sedgefield last night, had a meal and had a bath. And as you would expect, lying there in the water, my mind wandered onto other things, especially Labour's tactics in Sedgefield.

They reminded me of Robert Mugabe's tactics in Zimbabwe: what is in theory a multi-party democracy but the government deals with opposition by stamping on it and driving it from the streets using mob rule. If you don't believe me, just view the video I shot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lrhvLlbB6I

1 comment:

Toby Philpott said...

They act like thugs because they are full of fear. They know that potentially we might break their monopoly on power.

It is Labour's entitlement to power mentality in the North East that has been the root of their undoing Jonathan over these past few years.