Saturday, August 04, 2007

Cable car down

We came along to Llandudno this morning with the intention of going up the Great Orme on the cable car. The aim was to do some photography from the top. But when we got to the cable car station, we found it was closed down. We abandoned the Orme and went along the pier instead, got out the telescopic lens and took a series of panoramic shots. Not quite what I was after. However, I did one of my old tricks of taking a long series of shots of slightly overlapping photos through a turn of 180 degrees. I have a programme that joins up photos like this into a superwide panoramic picture. I'll give it a go when I get home. Meanwhile, unlike Caernarfon, eating establishments were more available, and more importantly, they actually served food as well! So lunch was easier to come by than it was yesterday.

---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: