Sunday, August 19, 2007

Welcome Journal Blog Central

Our regional morning newspaper, The Journal, has set up Journal Blog Central which effectively goes live on Monday morning. My blog is one of a handful from across the North East which will be featured on Blog Central. There will be a feature article about the new site in the Journal on Monday morning so hopefully there will be a few additional hits on the blog. I am described on Blog Central as commenting on politics. Those who know me, know I comment on much more.

So if you are visiting this blog for the first time from Blog Central, welcome and here are a few details about who I am: 43 years old; Lib Dem Councillor for Whickham South and Sunniside in Gateshead (which I have represented for 20 years - making me one of the longest serving yet still one of the younger councillors in Gateshead!); work as a communications officer for the Lib Dems; photographer; video maker (you'll get plenty of these on the blog); allotment holder; jam maker; wild foods "chef"; historian; Dr Who and James Bond fan; small scale dabbler on the Stock Market (a dangerous area to be at the moment!); and I enjoy travel. My family reads this blog to find out where I am and what I'm doing!

So enjoy this blog and feel free to comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your site is loading rapidly