I visited North Wales a couple of weeks ago and here are some of the 360 photos I took. Thankfully I'm only putting up a handfull!
- I loved the contrast between new and old: the first pic was taken through the battlements of Caernarfon Castle of the big wheel in the neighbouring funfair.
- Penmaenmawr, the town where I stayed, from the top of the mountains.
- Some of the wild ponies living in the mountains to the south of Penmaenmawr. I snapped them during a hike in the hills.
- The inside of Caernarfon Castle.
- Me on the top of the mountain overlooking Penmaenmawr.