Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Good, the Bad and the Videos

I decided to take a bit of time off this evening from politics and casework to catch up with some of my video editing. I got back from Kenya 3 weeks ago (before the violence flared up). I edited 6 videos from the safari I went on to Kimana, in the shado of Mount Kilimanjaro. These are now up on YouTube and the links are below if anyone wants to see them. I've also added in a couple of links to some Kenya videos I edited last week.

I am also listening to the soundtrack to that classic film "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly) by Ennio Morricone. I saw the film again on tv a few days ago and mentioned to David that if he ever saw a CD of the soundtrack, he should get it. The parcel from Amazon arrived this morning. There's efficiency for you!

The video links:
Hippos and Crocodiles
Lions
Zebras
Birds
Giraffes
Elephants
Monkeys staying at our hotel
Wart hogs
Reptiles and me covered in snakes

No comments: