Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More photos

I had an email late on Sunday evening asking me to take photos outside Portcullis House of Joanna Lumley and Nick Clegg with the Gurkhas again. The cause of this was the reading of the Bill by Lord Lee, a Lib Dem peer, which aims to give citizenship to those Gurkhas who have served in the UK armed forces. That took place on Monday afternoon.

And on Monday evening, I was at the National Liberal Club to do photos of the Parliamentary Candidates Association reception. But yesterday, I also got a call to do photos today of the gathering of the Lib Dem experts on the economy. I took all the photos I could and simply uploaded them to the pc of the editor of Lib Dem News. I didn't have a chance to look at the pics myself. No time. I spent the rest of the day sorting through the portrait photos I took at conference. These are a bit behind schedule, simply because so many people came to the photo sessions I put on at conference. Various MPs yesterday gave me gentle reminders that they needed their photos. So a hundred or so were emailed out today. More still to follow. If you are still waiting for yours, it will arrive soon. (I promise!)

I'll post up some of the Gurkha pics soon but I'll be putting much more onto the Lib Dem Flickr site.
---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: