Sunday, March 08, 2009

Leaving Harrogate on a very small train

A successful conference. I have spoken to lots of people who read my blog, taken bucket loads of photos and ran 5 photo ops though this time I took the photos at only 2 of them.

The most surreal moment for me over the weekend was at dinner last night. I was out with a group of about 12 and the person sitting next to me, Stephen from Scotland, who I hadn't met before, had the same interests as me in terms of home grown food and world travel.. So, whilst everyone else around us was discussing how to save the world, we were swapping stories about growing courgettes, picking blackberries and going on cruises on the Medditerranean!

We are now on the train heading to Leeds. I'm not heading home, but instead I'm heading down to London. This is a 2 carriage train. Fortunately I was able to get a seat when I insisted that someone remove a bag from it so I could sit down. Most others on this train are standing, sardine style.

---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: