Wednesday, September 01, 2010

50,000 YouTube viewings last month

August has been my busiest month so far on YouTube. I started August with my videos having been viewed 1,222,886 times. I started September with 1,273,124 viewings. So, for the first time ever, my videos have been viewed 50,000 times or more in a single month. If anyone has nothing better to do, they can visit my channel at www.youtube.com/jonathanwallace.

Meanwhile, my blog about trying to become self-sufficient has easily outstripped my political blog for page downloads this month. www.self-sufficientinsuburbia.blogspot.com had nearly 5,000 visits, more than double this blog. I have, however been a bit quite on the political blog front in August though as we approach the conference season, no doubt, my number of posts will increase.

No comments: