Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Back home

goats eating hawthorn Sept 16 (2)

Back home from conference on Wednesday afternoon, I was straight back into self-sufficiency and local constituency issues. The first job to do was to cut some branches from one of the hedges in the community garden at the Whinnies, Sunniside, and feed them to my goats. In the evening I headed down to Whickham for a meeting of Planting Up Whickham where we sorted maintenance days for Church Green (23rd October and 6th November). I was back home by 8pm but there for only a few minutes before heading out again to milk one of my goats.

Tomorrow I have to take my duck eggs to the shop in High Spen that sells them, and then go to accounts committee. Once that's over I need to head to Rowlands Gill to deliver some leaflets for the by-election then return to Gateshead Civic Centre for full council. Following this, I'm back to the by-election for the count, fitting in milking the goat and feeding the animals somewhere along the line.

Just another day.

No comments: