Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Give us back our NHS


I went to Westminster Hall yesterday to do the photos for the NHS demonstration with MPs and candidates. I took a number of photos which we hope to put up on the extranet soon. The one below is my favourite, but I would say that as I'm in it! (left, back row - thanks to James our intern for taking this one!)


Having the banner was my idea but Marianne Sladowsky, our health adviser in Parliament, came up with the wording. The key message of this campaign is that central government interference in the local running of health services is causing much of the mess in the NHS. Decisions on local health services need to be taken locally.


1 comment:

Tristan said...

Unfortunately it wasn't 'ours' in any way ever. That's part of its failing and part of the cause of its troubles...