Monday, August 17, 2026

Conference agenda now online

 

Lib Dem conference agenda and directory are now live on the party's website. I will be there for the whole of conference, indeed, for a bit longer still. I usually arrive at conference on either the Saturday or Sunday. This time I will arrive in Brighton on the Friday morning so I can attend an afternoon training session. I've also got a ticket for an event in the evening run by the Social Liberal Forum. This includes a reception and a trip up the i360, a viewing tower on Marine Parade.

What I have to do now is read the conference papers. I will start with checking which training events are taking place. Then move on to fringe events and bringing up the rear will be policy debates. Over 20 years ago I was part of the policy team so I was involved with writing the policy papers that went to conference. Nowadays I'm quite happy to have a more leisurely approach to conference!

You can read the conference papers on this link.

No comments: