Sunday, October 30, 2016

450 Focuses delivered in Whickham

Whickham South delivery Oct 16

I was in Whickham this morning to deliver 450 Focuses in my ward. I started in The Cedars and spent about two and a half hours putting them through doors. The resident whose house I parked opposite patiently waited for me to return so that he could hand over the library petition in the Focus he had signed. He was surprised at how long I had been out delivering. I admitted that I had 3 patches to deliver but decided I would do the whole lot in one go to avoid multiple journeys. It's easier that way. Meanwhile, my shoes are looking a bit worn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the resident who was waiting to hand over his library petition could be persuaded to help with the delivery in future....