Friday, October 14, 2016

Delivering Focus

Whickham Focus Oct 16

Our next ward Focus is now ready and is currently being delivered. I did 3 patches yesterday though today I am fully occupied on other matters so it is unlikely I can deliver the 2 patches I have left until Sunday. We are leading on the proposals to close Whickham Library - within minutes of finishing delivering yesterday, a completed petition slip had been put through my door. The petition opposing the closure of the library is included in the Focus.

Other issues covered include the completion of the A1 improvements (approved by Lib Dems when we were in government), Labour dithering on devolution, my selection as candidate for Blaydon, Lighting Up Whickham's race night and updates on Church Green and Kingsway Community Orchard.

No comments: