Sunday, March 14, 2010

Storming speech from Nick

It was a storming speech from Nick Clegg today at conference and if he carries on like that he should perform well in the general election. His voice was going a bit yesterday when I was doing the photo ops for candidates with him. Today despite that, he spoke very well.

I am now on the train having just left Birmingham so I won't be home for three hours or more. I have over 1000 photos to sort for candidates and over 6 hours of footage in the can. All that needs sorting as well. The programme I filmed with Chris Huhne seemed to go well but I will reserve final judgement until after it's edited. If it comes out okay, we'll have it on the blogs and websites by the end of the week.

Meanwhile, I am going to get some kip. Wake me up when I'm back in Geordieland!
---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: